MILESTONES FOR MVO STAFF
A big congratulations to Jocelyn Frey and Kyanna Mochar for achievements worth celebrating!
Jocelyn recently celebrated her 5 year anniversary at MVO! She is one of our friendly optical consultants at our Cochrane location. Her product knowledge and keen sense of style have really helped our customers over the years. Kyanna is also an enthusiastic and outgoing optical consultant who works at our Crowfoot office but we cant call her that anymore because she just passed the qualifying exams to become a licensed optician!
Well done Kyanna and Jocelyn!
Leave a reply
Please remember to bring all your eyewear including sunglasses, contact lenses and reading glasses to your next eye exam. We will perform a complementary tune up and deep ultrasonic cleaning of your existing glasses and sunglasses, as well as a detailed eyewear consultation. This includes:
- Assessment of your eyewear for fit, style, and function based on your lifestyle, occupation and hobbies
- Doctors professional evaluation of fit, safety and suitability of your existing contact lenses and recommendations for changes or upgrades to new technology for better eye health, comfort and/or vision
- Adjustment of current eyewear for optimal function (especially important for progressives
- Review of your specific exam results and how a different lens design such as an office lens, anti-fatigue lens, driving lens or freeform progressive will help reduce eyestrain, enhance vision while driving, or eliminate headaches while reading
- Ensure your eyewear fully protects you from UV rays, blue light emission from computers or risk of physical injury from special occupational or hobby considerations
This service is part of our ongoing commitment to protect and enhance your vision.
Book your next eye exam online from the comfort of your home and learn